So basically I just picked up my laptop off the floor and the underside was wet. I checked the carpet and the one area where my laptop was is wet too?????? Anyone know what’s happening?
1. Don’t think that being published will make you happy. It will for four weeks, if you are lucky. Then it’s the same old fucking shit.
2. Hemingway was fucking wrong. You shouldn’t write drunk. (See my third novel for details.)
3. Hemingway was also right. ‘The first draft of everything is shit.’
4. Never ask a publisher or agent what they are looking for. The best ones, if they are honest, don’t have a fucking clue, because the best books are the ones that seemingly come from nowhere.
5. In five years time the semi-colon is going to be nothing more than a fucking wink.
6. In five years time every fucking person on Twitter will be a writer.
7. Ignore the fucking snobs. Write that space zombie sex opera. Just give it some fucking soul.
8. If it’s not worth fucking reading, it’s not worth fucking writing. If it doesn’t make people laugh or cry or blow their fucking minds then why bother?
9. Don’t be the next Stephen King or the next Zadie Smith or the next Neil Gaiman or the next Jonathan Safran fucking Foer. Be the next fucking you.
10. Stories are fucking easy. PLOT OF EVERY BOOK EVER: Someone is looking for something. COMMERCIAL VERSION: They find it. LITERARY VERSION: They don’t find it. (That’s fucking it.)
11. No-one knows anything. Especially fucking me. Except:
12. Don’t kill off the fucking dog.
13. Oh, yeah, and lastly: write whatever you fucking want.
Matt Haig, “Some Fucking Writing Tips” (via alcantrez)
She should have found some other dress cause she looks like a whale.
I hope karma is instant for you blogger. She’s pregnant with twins. Get a life and possibly a soul.
She looks amazing.
Elsa Pataky is married to Chris Hemsworth, pregnant with his second and third child, dressed in a designer dress and present at the oscars while you’re at home behind a computer screen typing rude comments about her? Yeah, I think we know whose more successful in this picture. Your body shaming isn’t going to keep her up at night. Banging her hot husband is.
Reblogging for those amazing comments.
banging her hot husband is
best comment ever.
oh yeah how dare a woman not conceal her pregnancy for you
like actually why do you give a fuck if she wore a burlap sack or a goddamn tutu? she liked it. she felt confident enough to wear it.
don’t you know? women are supposed to make babies constantly, but god forbid they mess up people’s enjoyment of their bodies in the process
This is, by far, the best short film I’ve seen in my life. Every time I watch this it divulges even more meaning.
Will always fucking reblog. I mean just look at the animation to begin with it is stunning. Not to mention the plot is fabulous and the voice acting is spot on. Every time I watch this I get chills down my spine. its so eerie what we can accomplish now days.